We are a full service community bank that’s been growing our communities and providing exceptional personal banking, business banking, commercial banking and wealth management services for more than 110 years.
More than a century ago, we were founded to serve mechanics and laborers. Today, of course, we work with all kinds of people from all walks of life, but the fundamental principles upon which the Bank was founded remain.
• Commitment is the promise, made to our clients and colleagues every day, to always do our best.
• Relationships are everything. We know our clients by name, understand their needs and earnestly seek solutions with their best interests at heart.
• Trust is earned in good times and bad. We must live up to the trust that is placed in us every day.
• Respect is due every individual. We hold our clients in high regard and treat them as we would hope to be treated.
• Integrity is doing what we say we will do, and never wavering. It means always doing the right thing for our clients and genuinely placing their best interests first.
• Community is a resource we draw strength from and contribute to. We need to be actively involved, not just financially, but with our time, energy and ideas, in the health of our community.