How local business can Think Differently and Multiply their Growth
Taught by Rob Gemmell, former creative director at Apple and consultant to local businesses.
6-week seminar course of 1-hour workshops that train you to:
- Uncover the hidden value in your audience
- Transform a current essential service or product into a simple yet remarkable offering
- Craft an ionic marketing campaign that's ready to launch
- Let go of the things holding you back
Outcome: A simple, new or improved, service that captures more value from your target audience – with less effort.
Session 1: Uncovering the hidden value in your business and customer base
- Insights: Apple’s legendary marketing broken down, how it’s evolved, plus a new way to view your customers, clients or patients.
- Training: How Apple’s marketing approach can work for small businesses affordably, plus an exercise on how to understand and mine your target customers' needs, wants and values.
- Takeaways: A new understanding of where your unique value and opportunities are, plus a new way of viewing what your business does.
- Requirements: Review our Ebook: Apple’s Three Pillars of Marketing, note pad and pen, open mind, and if possible, a laptop computer.