Economic Outlook Conference
The conference is a must-attend event for anyone seeking to navigate the complex economic challenges and opportunities of our time. Conference attendees will connect with peers, policymakers, and industry leaders; gain a competitive edge by understanding economic trends; and learn about emerging topics and innovations shaping the future of business.
Keynote speaker: Dr. Christopher Thornberg of Beacon Economics is renowned for his expertise in economic and revenue forecasting, regional economics, economic policy and labor and real estate markets. Dr. Thornberg’s trusted commentary and his approach to analysis combines straight talk with inspiration. Made possible by Kaiser Permanente
State of the Workforce: Business driven strategies and solutions
Workforce and education leaders will discuss how sector partnerships drive solutions for issues that include improving the workforce pipeline, aligning training with industry needs, improving infrastructure, and addressing regulatory barriers.
- Barbara Halsey, Next Gen Sector Partnerships
- Dr. Torence Powell, President, Napa Valley College
- Bruce Wilson, Executive Director, Workforce Alliance of the North Bay
Dollars Make a Difference: Economic and community benefit of tourism
Industry leaders in tourism, hospitality, and economic development will discuss the economic and community value of tourism, including examples of community services and programs made possible by tourism revenues that benefit residents and businesses.
- Michael Collins, Archer Hotel Napa; Chair, Napa Tourism Improvement District Local Governing Committee; Board member, Visit Napa Valley
- Neal Harrison, City of Napa Economic Development Department
Made possible by City of Napa Hotels & Inns
Crystal Ball: What does the economic future hold and are we ready?
Dr. Rob Eyler, respected economist specializing in our region, will give a glimpse into our business future. He will share insights into diverse trends, scenarios, emerging market opportunities and risk management with a focus on how these translate locally.
This fast-paced crash course will feature five emerging and cutting-edge topics that are transforming the way we think and the way we do business.
How business incubators revitalize and diversify an economy and a community
- Phil Harrison and Richard Tippett - Trellis Napa Valley Business Incubator and Accelerator
Supporting workforce development by supporting entrepreneurs and fueling startups
- Zach Kushel – Marin Sonoma Impact Ventures
Enterprise reimagined: How a future of more equitable business practices and a more humane economy might look.
- Bronwyn Ney, Institute for the Future/Bronwyn Ney Consulting
The value of measuring social impact – now and into the future
- Mishel Kaufman, Redwood Credit Union
Taking care of business by taking care of yourself
- Ron Hendrix, Treasury Wine Estates
TABLES SEAT 7 PEOPLE : NO REFUNDS OF TICKET PURCHASES